RB037 – Ribbon Flow 037 – Stacked Arrows
This is a nice variation on the other ribbon flows, particularly RB029. They are each suited for specific uses:
- RB029 is for use as an alternative to a horizontal flow. Horizontal flows do not utilized the slide real estate very well when there is no subordinate text. Therefore, a spread-out, diagonal flow is a much better layout.
- RB037 is for use when there is subordinate text or other content on the slide. The subordinate text can be placed on the right of each stacked segment. This layout takes up much less space.
The series example shows how this layout might be used to present a series of steps. This layout is also very well suited as an alternative to a bulleted/numbered list. There are four variations, each with two to six flow segments:
- V01: bottom-to-top flow with large arrow – a good choice when you want the arrow to contain an icon, graphic, or text
- V02: bottom to top with small arrow – a good choice when you want the arrow to simply indicate flow
- V03: top-to-bottom flow with large arrow – a good choice when you want the arrow to contain an icon, graphic, or text
- V04: top-to-bottom with small arrow – a good choice when you want the arrow to simply indicate flow.
Refer to the tutorial for formatting and usage tips.
This image is provided to show one example of how you could use this framework in a presentation.
Sorry, these examples are not available for download.
Click the back button on your browser to return to the previous page.