RB044 – Ribbon Flow 044 – Three Twisted Lines
This series shows how three entities might merge together or how they may separate from each other.
The download contains all of the variations:
- Separate lines that twist and then separate
- Separate lines that twist and then emerge as a blended line
- Separate lines that twist and them emerge as overlapping lines
- Two variations of number of twists
- Two variations of length of lines on both sides of the twist.
This series is like RB043, which has 2 twisted lines. See the tutorial for more usage and formatting tips.
This image is provided to show one example of how you could use this framework in a presentation.
Sorry, these examples are not available for download.
Click the back button on your browser to return to the previous page.