These maze frameworks are an interesting alternative to simply explaining a success or failure to reach a goal. They can also be used to show difficulties, changing course, trial and error, etc.
There are four variations that are available in 2D and several 3D layouts. The 2D variations can be used with animation to illustrate a path to a goal or prize. The 3D layouts can be colored to match your company's color palette and be used to illustrate the message below; there are 6 3D variations.
- V1 has 2 entrances/or an entrance and exit to the maze – there is also an enlarged area that can be used as a goal or hiding place
- V2 also has 2 entrances or an entrance and exit to the maze – there is also an enlarged area that can be used as a goal or hiding place
- V3 has 4 entrances and a very straight path to the center goal, which can be used to depict a simple endeavor or as a counterpoint to the other mazes
- V4 has only 1 entrance and no observable goal, a complicated effort with no payoff.
- V5 is a bonus download to help you make your own mazes – it's very simple to use. There are no 3D variations with this download.
The tutorial can help you animate your 2D mazes – view the flash and download the animated example to see one possible animation scheme.
Key search words: maze, difficult effort, prize, goal, easy effort, competing efforts, puzzle, game, competition
Keywords: maze, difficult effort, prize, goal, easy effort, competing efforts